Bug #148 - Incorrect postscript generated with Alphabetum font
|Product:||PageStream 184.108.40.206 (All Platforms)||Reported By:||Tim Doty|
|Severity:||Normal||Assigned To:||Deron Kazmaier|
|Priority:||Average|| ||sign in to watch (1 is watching)|
|Summary:||Incorrect postscript generated with Alphabetum font|
|Attached Files:||No files attached.|
| ||Sign In to add a file.|
Alphabetum is a commercial font including many characters for ancient languages. PageStream displays this tolerably well on screen, but has trouble printing it.
Apparently random letters get printed as a box with an X in it, presumably Alphabetum's .notdef character. In the original text I did letters such as 'I', 'a', 'N' and 'i' were not printed correctly. What is strange is the reason I used the font (to print an h-loop which is not available in the Times New Roman I have) printed fine.
|Tim Doty wrote...||2007-09-08 09:59:31|
still present in PgS 220.127.116.11
|Add a Comment|
|Sign in to add a comment.|
Bug #148 - Incorrect postscript generated with Alphabetum font by Tim Doty postscript,print,font,encoding
created:2007-04-05 14:45:00 last updated:2007-04-05 14:45:00
Copyright © 1985-2021 GrasshopperLLC. All Rights Reserved.